For the past week, I've been feeling excited about Glee Flash Mob Dance Kuala Lumpur (organised by RandomAlphabets). Since Monday, I've been shaking and movin' to the beat of Glee's numbers!
And yesterday was the D-day!
At first I totally thought I'd be going there alone, feelin' a bit blue about it; but Merissa saved my soul! Met up at Merissa's place, and practised for a bit. Then, Feqs came with his whitey fixie.
Merissa drove us all to The Gardens. Went straight to the meeting place for one last final rehearsal. Met Hazim, Hani and Danial Mann there.
Then we were asked to gather again at another place with our assigned group and wait for the cue to perform! Failed to capture a proper video of us dancing, as we accidentally and unfortunately dislocated ourselves from the other Gleek-ers. That wasn't the real reason, but let's just remember it as that. Though I have to say, it was really fun! I guess being among the mass of random people who were just as excited as I was for the same reason made it sweeter :D
Even after that 2 minutes of dancing, we were all still feeling excited about it and not ready to stop just yet! Suddenly, the speakers were blasting the same song again, then those who were upstairs rushed to the ground floor as quickly as possible to join the rest of the Gleek-ers (including yours truly).
The 2nd unplanned encore flash mob was more exciting than the 1st planned one.
*credits to Joshuaongys.com
..and now we wait until my admission to Universiti Malaya (or somewhere else).
14 more days till the end of this chapter!
ps: Thank you Merissa for accompanying me even though you were unwell that day!

0 dots:
Catat Ulasan