Currently back at home for the weekend from struggles and hardships.
So, the first day was the registration day at Kolej Ke-12. The place was hella packed of people and cars. Haiyoyo. During dorm registration, adalah buat kenalan with this girl from Taman Melawati, named Bella. Ingat mula-mula dah konon agreed to be roommates, sekali tak boleh daaa. Haiyoyo again. But Anis is 2 rooms away from me, Cha'ee pun sama floor. So takpelah kot. Nasib baiklah ada those friends whom I'm close with macam Anis, Salwa, Cha'ee, Arinah. So yeah most of the time in MHS we were together.
Our batch is said to be the largest group ever with a total of 1367 students. This year according to Ayahanda(the Pengetua for our college), the number of boys and girls are quite balanced not like previous years.
There was a lot of walking done. Pergi Dewan Tunku Chanselor (DTC), pergi that PASUM building where most of our classes will be conducted at.
We freshies/asasians were guided by this group of people called Pembantu Pelajar (PP). These people kiranya macam pengawas sekolah la jugak. All of them are members of the college committee.
Then, ada this one day we were explained about our subjects by the respective lecturers. There are Physics&Chem, Maths, Environmental Studies, Economics, Arts, Graphics class, Architecural Drafting, and English MUET. We Alam Bina people or as they call it AB-ians have more subjects than those Sains Hayat and Sains Fizikal people but we may not seem to be doing a lot of reading, but we sure will do a lot of drawing. Fuuhh
One thing that sets us apart from the science people is we are ensure a place in the faculty of UM but just not sure in which course yet, this is to be decided after our 1st Sem. So yeah, if I do well in PASUM, most probably I'd still be in UM.
But right at this moment I'm still praying for rayuan PILN tu. So yeah..
Anyway, pasal MHS, best ah jugak bila belajar those cheerings which they call subs. The PPs are friendly and funny. But those in Biro Disiplin were monsters. Garang!
Anyhoo. Macam macam orang ada dalam PASUM ni. Saw a lot of familiar faces there. Amar from my previous Add Maths tuition, this guy from my accounts tuition (which I never spoke to even though I sit behind him everytime. He noticed me first, so we intro ourselves. His name is Danial). Then ada those acquaintance of mine such as Dewi, and Malisa.
I didn't feel homesick at all there. Yelah, it's like 20 minutes away from home je pun. And everywhere I turn I see Menara Telekom, so yeah.. Everything's familiar.
There are only about 120 people in Alam Bina, so they said at the end of the course, everyone will know everyone. Have to start building my networking from day one.
My roommate is from Nogori. She looks a lot like one of my former classmate. She has the same personality as well, quite timid and quiet. So, I didn't take her as a complete stranger. As I'm not a bubbly kind of person, we don't exactly have much to talk about. It'll change with time, I hope.
One thing lagi, everytime after a semangat tepuk or whatever, I'd end up screaming "Woooohooo!" and equivalent. Haha! It's just something I couldn't shake off as a Sri Amanian. Bila budak-budak Sri Aman together, lagi lah bising :D Other girls were just clapping..which was boring..and dull. Yeah. Can't really live like that.
We slept after 2 every day during MHS, makan ayam pun hari-hari. After the 2nd day, we were let go after 12 because someone's bapak complained to the PPs. -___-" Manja nak mampuh. But the next day, macam after 1 camtu, last day sekali tak tidur langsung. We thought we were going to end up in the tasik, as it was so-called the tradition for the freshies, but in the end tak pong. Ended up main this game ada checkpoint and kena denda with either tepung, cat, tepung+kicap+other yucky stuffs. And at the end of the day, PP yang paling garang yang jadi paling popular. Haha!
Oh, and before everything ended, ada Malam Persembahan since ada YB bagi talk. About 200+ Asasians were selected to do persembahan. The show was awesome lah wey for a 5-day practice.
The sketsa was funny, then when in Babak 2, all of us were in the sketsa too as we have to do the sub Jongjong Inai together. Bergegar dewan wa cakap luu. :D Clap clap clap!
Hmm, apa lagi eh..
I think Graphics Communication class and Arts are the subjects I can't wait to do. I have to brush up on my imaginaaaation :)
Tu je lah kot for now.
Sabtu, 29 Mei 2010
Minggu Haluansiswa Pusat Asasi Sains UM 2010/2011
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
0 dots:
Catat Ulasan