Ahad, 17 Mac 2019

15 March 2019

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Last Friday was one of the darkest day in the world particularly for people of Christchurch in New Zealand.

White supremacy terrorist had planned the killing of Muslims.

The devil had gone around town and shot Muslims during Friday prayer in several mosques, whilst live-streaming it on FB.

Subhanallah, the victims ranged as young as 3 year old to as old as 71. InsyaAllah they will all go as martyrs as.

I came to know about the tragedy when I was at office. My soul felt it and my body weakened. After work ended, I caught up with news and MasyaAllah I just felt worse. I cried and was shaken up by it, knowing that the devil was from Australia.

I am in Australia. A visible Muslim. Obviously the vile devil isn't a one-man show. He is the tip of the iceberg of what we do not see, but do exist in the society. There is a group of so-called nationalists who do not welcome people who are not white like them.

Today, I have started to feel vigilant about my surroundings, when all this while I felt okay.

I know being a visible Muslim (wearing hijab) makes me a potential subject for people to harras or maybe curious to understand more about Islam.

I do need to buck up and strengthen my knowledge of my faith so I can represent my faith better.

Time in time again, I've been asked questions about Islam that I am not equipped to answer. I need to learn more and be readily equipped to inform others who do not know.

Subhanallah, what a responsibility.

0 dots:

 
www.myspace.com/deeyan